MIC 2018 Bimbo B-Active Sponsor & Advertising
Dear Valued Business Owner
Updated Sunday March 25, 2018 by MIC 2018.
Dear Valued Business Owner or Manager,
Buckingham United Soccer Club is the travel soccer program of the Central Bucks Athletic Association (CBAA), which is one of the largest youth sport organizations serving the greater Bucks County area.
Annually, we host the “March into Cups Bimbo B-Active Cup” soccer tournament as our only fundraising event. It is a popular event with over 300 teams and more than 10,000 players, parents, and coaches attending our tournament.
This year, our tournament takes place on May 5 & 6, 2018.
All Ad submissions due April 20, 2018
We are offering a variety of advertising opportunities that give your business great exposure to our entire membership of over 3,300 local families plus the over 10,000 visitors who participate in our tournament. We offer something for every budget with program ads starting as low as $60, up to a Premier Tournament Sponsorship of $5,000 that will keep your business in front of our membership 12 months a year.
- Tournament Program Ads - Our tournament booklet, which is viewed by the attendees all weekend, includes field maps, rules, other tournament information, and ads placed by parents to acknowledge their sons or daughters. We strongly suggest incorporating a coupon into your advertisement in order to track the effectiveness of your advertisement in the tournament booklet.
- Website Banners - Our websites get tens of thousands of hits a year and is visited by all participants to check for game schedules, directions to fields, game and standings results etc. We can also link your ads to your company’s website and maximize your exposure.
- Field and Facility Signs – Your sign seen by over 5000 families in our Basketball, Lacrosse and Soccer Programs at our Herbst Sports Complex as well as our many visitors for tournaments, games and events.
- E-mail Campaigns - Target our entire membership and all tournament participants.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive from advertising/sponsorship:
- Business on game weekend from visitors looking to eat or just fill the time between games over two or three days.
- Captive audience of over 3,300 local residents and over 10,000 visitors on game days.
- Links from our website to yours!
- Direct contact through e-mail campaigns with our membership who frequent merchants who support their child’s sport organization.
- Brand and customer loyalty by your visible support of the children in our community that you cannot get from other advertising media. Not to mention, CBAA is a non-profit volunteer run organization, providing services to thousands of local children.
Come join the CBAA Family and help support thousands of local children and families.
View or print our Sponsorship and Advertising Info Packet- Click on the PDF below