Recent Updates and Changes to IM Programming
Updated Wednesday December 5, 2018 by Soccer.
Recent Changes to CBAA IM Soccer
Registration for the Spring Intramural season is now open!
We’ve made some changes to the registration so please read below.
Ready to register? Click here and then click the green and black banner.
Multiple Player Family Discount:
- For families registering 3 or more players. After registering your first two children, an additional 20% discount will be given to your remaining children off of their registration fee(s). This is only available until July 7th when the Early Bird Registration promotion ends.
- U05 division will now play on teams like the rest of the league! Teams will have 6-8 players each and be coached by a parent(s). Practices will remain on Saturday mornings. The first 30 minutes will be a training practice conducted by our professional trainers followed by games coached by the parent coaches.
- The registration fee for the U05 and U06 division is now only $95 for the season!
- Practices will be held on Monday or Wednesday evenings lead by our Director of Coaching, Director of Ooperations, our in-house trainers as well as Parent head coaches.
- Practices will be Academy styles with specific techniques taught weekly
- Games will take place on the weekend lead by Parent coaches
- Optional Saturday/Sunday festivals: chances to play other club in the area. Sign-up will be sent out prior to the festivals
- Volunteering is the heart of this great community youth sports program at CBAA. In the Intramural league, you have the option of volunteering your time or opting for a $45 buy-out. The volunteer commitment is 2 hours per player registered. All volunteer opportunities are sent out through Sing-Up Genius. Volunteer hours are tracked through this site. All families not fulfilling their commitment will be charged accordingly on their CBAA account.
Coaching: (Head, Assistant or Co-Coach) Our Intramural and Recreation teams are all headed up by volunteer coaches. Coaches clinics and specific training is given to the coaches to ensure a fun and successful season for all.
- All parents wishing to coach must register as a coach and obtain the necessary security clearances. This needs to be done immediately after completing their child’s registration. Register as an adult (volunteer/coach) on our website: cbaasports.org
- Coaches will be given their preferred practice day/time in order of when their registration was completed.
Division Coordinator: (Junior Division: U05 – U10 and Senior Division U12 – U19) A leadership role that helps the administrative office in communicating with the divisions and helps with the festivals.
Field Maintenance: This volunteer role helps maintain our fields and our facilities prior to the start of the season.
Festival Planning Committee: You will have an opportunity to select a particular area of interest; concessions, vendor relations, preparing our fields, and more! Volunteering for 2 hours shifts on the day of the festivals are also available.
Uniform Preparation and Reconciliation: Assist your team/age group in distributing uniforms to players that have placed orders.
Team Equipment/ pre-season and post-season: Pre-season: help organize the coach’s equipment bags with the needed supplies (soccer balls, cones, pinnies and first aid kits). Post-season: Sign in the returned equipment bags and distribute the contents to the correct areas.
Joint Intramural League Committee: (U12- U19 players)
Intramural Focus Group (pre and post season): Advisory committee for Intramural.
Two Hour Volunteer - Various opportunities arise during the season for just 2 hours of your time.