Summer Basketball Start Date July 13thUpdatedTuesday June 30, 2020 byChris Slack.
Registration OPEN for the 2020 CBAA Summer Basketball League!!!
START DATE: July 13th
Registration is currently open for the 2020 CBAA Summer Basketball League. Fees are: $675 per team and $100 per individual. Families carrying over credits from Spring Soccer and Lacrosse will be limited to $50 and the credit will only be applied to individual registrations. If for some reason we are not able to play or the season get canceled mid-way, pro-rated refunds will be provided less the SI Play admin fees.
Our Basketball Committee has decided to move forward with a 5v5 format and will limit rosters to 10 players (unless State guidelines dictate another format). We anticipate the league will begin the week of July 13th. Each team will be scheduled for 6 games (one of which is a playoff game).
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 1st.
Eligibility: Boys and Girls entering 3rd grade in the Fall 2020 through High School age are eligible to play in the summer basketball league.
Season: July 13th to end of August
Safety & Health Precautions:
1. Temperatures will be taken before a participant, referee, coach or scorekeeper will be allowed to take the court.
2. Each participant, referee, coach and scorekeeper must complete a brief survey stipulating that they are not experiencing any COVID related symptoms.
3. Only players. coaches, referees and scorekeepers will be allowed inside the fenced in area of the Herbst Basketball Courts. All other spectators must remain socially distanced outside of the court area.
4. All participants much use hand sanitizer before entering the courts for a game (unless there is a medical condition that would not allow the use).
5. There will be no outside concessions at the courts. Please make sure everyone brings water.
6. CBAA will provide all basketballs for warm ups and games. No other basketballs will be allowed inside the courts.
7. Each participant/legal guardian will be required to sign a liability waiver before playing in their first summer basketball game.
Register at www.cbaasports.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org