CBAA/BUSC COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
UpdatedWednesday September 9, 2020 bySoccer Committee.
Attached is the CBAA / BUSC Soccer Return to Play Guidelines as outlined in the email communication sent to all soccer members.
The complete Health and Safety Plan can be found below along with the waiver to be completed by each player.
Key highlights of the policy are:
Return to Play Stage 4
- Play is limited to your currently registered players and coaches who have registered with Buckingham United for 20-21.
- Players must complete the Communicable Disease Waiver and provide it to their team coach or manager before attending the first practice
- Small group training- no more than 25 per field.
- Scrimmages and friendly games with other clubs in all Green counties permitted
- League participation permitted
- Carpooling not recommended. If carpooling is necessary, the same group should always travel together.
- Social distancing required
- Body contact is permitted
- Consider injury risk strategies as endurance, strength, and soccer skills come back into focus.
- Spectators not recommended to attend practice.
- Spectators may attend games. All spectators must wear a mask unless outdoors and can consistently maintain social distancing of at least 6 ft from anyone not in the same household.
- Coaches must wear masks/face covering. Players must wear masks when not engaged in activity.