Forward Passing & Receiving
UpdatedSaturday January 9, 2021 byJohn Adair.
- 3 teams of 4-5 players. One ender on opposite ends. 2-3 players per team in the grid.
- Mannequins staggered inside the grid.
- Extra soccer balls on both sides of the grid.
- Teams pass from ender to ender, using the other teams and mannequins as passive pressure.
- Players in the middle have two touches to play forward but only one touch to play backwards.
- Add defenders into the grid, even if it means removing one team. Be sure to rotate defenders if that is necessary.
- Body shape to play forward
- Vertical & Diagonal passes
- Weight of the pass (forward pass vs. lay-off)