CBAA/BUSC COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan
UpdatedFriday November 20, 2020 bySoccer Committee.
At CBAA Soccer/Buckingham United, the safety of our players, opponents, coaches, staff, and families is of the utmost importance. Our Health and Safety Plan for both outdoor and indoor locations can be found below.
All players and coaches are required to submit a signed CBAA Soccer Communicable Disease Waiver to CBAA Soccer Director of Health and Safety via email at email@example.com
CBAA Soccer/Buckingham United and Visiting Teams (Players and Coaches):
- Players and coaches displaying COVID symptoms are prohibited from attending practices or games
- Players are required to adhere to social distancing guidelines when not active in practice or games
- Players are required to wear masks for both outdoor and indoor activities, including training and games.
- Coaches are required to wear masks during practices and games
- Players shall not share food, water, or equipment (goalie gloves, pinnies, shin guards)
- Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every training
- No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, etc.
- Spectators displaying COVID symptoms are prohibited from attending practices or games
- Spectators are required to adhere to social distancing per CDC guidelines
- Spectators are required to wear a mask if attending an indoor training activity
- Spectators attending games or practice outdoors must wear a mask unless they can consistently maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from anyone not in the same household.
Please take a few minutes to review CBAA Soccer’s Health and Safety Plan to familiarize yourself with our safety protocols for outdoor and indoor play.